OWLS!!!! I love owls, so I just wanted to say awesome! I also like the inclusion of the safety pins as a way of combining the different layers together.
I like how all of your cards relate to each other...you can tell they were all done by the same person. It is also nice that you included words that describe you to give more information about yourself to the viewer.
I liked the sewing and safety pins in the cards. I'm wondering if there is some underlying meaning of the use of all those things that keep things together...sewing, safety pins, paper clips...
honestly i didn't want to spend money on the trading cards so i used things i found around my apartment but you are right about the underlying meaning of keeping things together. i am kind of a neat freak perfectionist and like to have things in order, or together if you will.
OWLS!!!! I love owls, so I just wanted to say awesome! I also like the inclusion of the safety pins as a way of combining the different layers together.
ReplyDeleteI like how all of your cards relate to each other...you can tell they were all done by the same person. It is also nice that you included words that describe you to give more information about yourself to the viewer.
ReplyDeleteI liked the sewing and safety pins in the cards. I'm wondering if there is some underlying meaning of the use of all those things that keep things together...sewing, safety pins, paper clips...
ReplyDeletehonestly i didn't want to spend money on the trading cards so i used things i found around my apartment but you are right about the underlying meaning of keeping things together. i am kind of a neat freak perfectionist and like to have things in order, or together if you will.
ReplyDelete